ادارة: الاستاذ علاء ابو زند
94 Alexandra Street
North Hampton shire
ابتدائي ومراحل متقدمة GCSE &Al-Level
المواد التي تدرس:
اللغة العربية والتربية الثقافية الاسلامية
من 11:00 الى 14:00
• The School was established in May 1999, with the support of Northampton county council. It was very rewarding to see the school getting stronger with increasing interest and support from the parents, and that the students are enjoying and the benefiting from the school.
• The school organiser was Mrs Rihab Mohamed till 2002, followed by Mr Alaa Abouzanad, who is the school organiser now. There are currently four teachers: Mrs Mona Hamed, Mrs Majda Hamed, Mrs Mona Fateh and Mrs Wafa G Mohamed.
• Currently we have four classrooms and over 50 students, students are grouped into levels in classrooms.
• Teaching the children Arabic language and Islamic and cultural studies.
• Promote more self-confidence for children as they get to know their culture better and through participating with national festivals.
• The school organises day trips for the students and families.
• The school duration is three Hours /week divided as follows:
I hours Arabic studies
40 minutes Break
50 minutes Cultural studies
Students perform Al Duher prayer in the school
The Syllabus Followed by the school is Fun Arabic Learning Course; it has 4 levels each with a text book and exercise book.
We welcome students from all countries, culture and religious, they will find a relaxed, easy and harmonious environment.
Students may be admitted from age 4+. And we have one adult class and consider increasing it if there is enough number of adults interested.
Admission is free for children apart from the cost of the books. As for adult class, there is a voluntarily contribution of 20/term.This money goes towards supporting the class and extra expenses or activities held by the school.
Alaa abou zanad